Be ourselves

Maybe next secret comes? Yeah.
I don’t know, if he want listen me. If he want know me. I am not bad. Not in real. Not inside. Maybe I look like idiot and somebody bad. But I didn’t mean it. I always wanted to know what to do in my life. I always wanted to know where to go. And nobody has answer on this questions. And then… I am that bad. I doing bad thing and I can’t take it back. Take back how I look.
Is something in our lives, what have to by explain? Is something in our lives, what have to be seen? What have to be survive? Yes. We have to be ourselves. Not bad. We aren’t bad in real. We aren’t bad in our heart – inside. This world make us bad. People make us bad. Not we. In real, we are just ourselves. And that is the best thing, what we can do. Be ourselves. Are we pessimist? No! This world make us pessimist.
I am not that girl, who have to be perfect. I never wanted be perfect. I ever wanted be myself! Because its what I miss.
But still, I care. I care what other people means about me. I still care about my future. I still care about my life.
So, what means be myself? It means be perfect? Be crazy? No. Just stop care about what everybody thinks about you. It’s not about caring. It’s about life.
And this is long text. I want talk in English so lot. And don’t care if I write good or bad. It’s my words.
And what is in my life that… good? That bad?

I fell inlove. I didn’t want it. But it is like everytime. It hurts me. Love hurts. Love makes pain. And friends leaves. (Just pizza stays.) But do you know me feelings? I don’t care. First time I really don’t care about my love. Is he there? Is he thinking about me? Then… it’s his thing. Not mine! If he is happy, I am happy. If he is happy when he writes me, then… write me! If I am not good enough for him, then… leave me! No. It’s not about I don’t thinking about me everytime. I am procrastinationing for him. I just write about him and I am not learning, and sleeping. No. I just care about him. But I don’t care, that I fell in love. Not again! It’s not AT or M. It’s other guy. And his is… that boy, who makes you feel better. For little time. And then he destroys you.

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky