I would like to... - eng

Skúšam svoju angličtinu. Nie je dobrá. Ale môže byť. Raz sa zlepším. Sľubujem.

I would like to see all your stars again
But I feel like no one can explain
what I actually feel,
and who we became after this deal.

I would like to feel all your stars again
But I feel like no one can explain
how it began and when
and I asking it again and again and again.

I would like to hear your silence
when all your sirens
are under bloody  dark sea
and when you are free.

I would like to hear your prayer,
when just you and Him are there.
Be so rainbow friend to you
to who you will just say true.

I would like to feel your eyes in mine
feel like we are full of hot wine.
But we both know
that is better to go,

than stay with you.
It sounds so sad and blue.
But even if my inside would go right
even if each my night

would be brighter
and even I know you are fighter
we both know it will fall into deep, deep, deep emptiness.
You cannot want me to let my feelings be in so big loneliness.

I would like to be one of your stars,
to shine at your night skies.
But I have to go  before
I will not be able to shine anymore.

I would like to see you smile
one more time.
So smile for me
like there is no more time.

Komentáre

Zverejnenie komentára

Comment me

Obľúbené príspevky